CBC Happenings

What's happening at Collinsville Baptist Church and in our community.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Youth Trip Deposit Needed Now.

Just a quick reminder about monies for the trip. If you haven't paid your deposit of $ 50.00 yet, I need it ASAP. THE FINAL BALANCE IS DUE NO LATER THAN MAY 12. I have to have money sent in by that day. This is the absolute last day to have money turned in.

I talked to Brett today, Thurs. May 1. He said we can arive on the second as early as we want to. It should take us about 6 hours to get there. If we leave early enough, we can go ahead and check in and enjoy the beach or pool or just relax for another day until the meeting that evening. I would like to leave around 4 AM. Yes this is not a typo, I said 4 AM. That way we can arrive hopefully early enough to get there with enough daylight left to go do whatever we want before the evening meeting. Does this sound okay to everyone? I hope so.

If someone would like to donate some drinks for us it would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone would like to make some snacks or something we would appreciate that too. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. You know the numbers or the email.

Thanks, Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter