CBC Happenings

What's happening at Collinsville Baptist Church and in our community.

Friday, July 04, 2008

Blake Is Better! PTL!

I got a call about a half hour ago. Blake's temperature has broken. Near the effective end of his pain medication he woke up in a fright, his father took hold of him and told him it was all right, he was in the hospital and the family was there with him and Blake calmed down so he is processing information. They will be weaning him off of the ventilator tonight and will run tests tomorrow to see if there is any residual neural or mental damage. I would have written sooner, but I had a lot of thanking God to do. Now I am praying for his complete recovery. I deeply appreciate your prayers that brought this about and your continued prayers that will bring him home like new. Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter