CBC Happenings

What's happening at Collinsville Baptist Church and in our community.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tonya Day 3

The doctor came in this morning and said Tonya's blood sugar was 240. He said it shouldn't be that high. He is going to check her and see if she has developed diabetes or not. I would assume she has and have thought she has had it for a while now. However, they have done the blood tests before to see if she was diabetic and they were negative. We will see how this one goes. He said we will take it day by day so we don't know when she is coming home as of yet. I'm not looking for her to come home before Sunday.
I have rescheduled my tests for next Friday. Hopefully she will be home by then because I can't wait any longer to do them. Even if she isn't home by next Friday I will still have to get my tests done. Hopefully, I will not need gallbladder surgery but we'll see.
Until tomorrow, Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter