CBC Happenings

What's happening at Collinsville Baptist Church and in our community.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Tonya Update

Just a quick update to let you know what's going on with Tonya. The doc came in this morning and said she will be in the hospital over the weekend. They won't know anything about the blood cultures until Monday. In the mean time she is receiving IV antibiotics and meds to keep her comfortable. We won't know anything more until Monday. She is still running a fever, as I expect she will until the infection is under control. That's about it for now. You know everything I know and I don't suppose anything will change until Monday. Once again if anyone would like to call Tonya her room number is 256-235-8306.

I'll let you know when I hear anything else.
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter